Sunday, December 13, 2015

To Blog or Not to Blog

It has been a long time since any blogs were posted here and the reasons are too numerous to mention.  I will point out that with few readers and very little time on my hands, blogging has not been a priority.  The world is full of bloggers, all with opinions, many with much more to say.  So why begin writing now?  It appears to be a new day. It appears to be a good time to start to share thoughts and knowledge, experience and insight.  We will see how this all goes, but to begin again, I will be posting a series on soft targets in light of the last month's events.  If you do not like what you read here, stop reading. If you like it, share it with someone.  I am not trying to raise a rating or run for office nor am I attempting to gain the praise of adoring fans. It's a blog.