Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Possibly a good day...

It's fun watching $11.9 Million dollar Vortex2 leaving Norman a few hours before the storm hits there. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for Mike and the gang sitting in Custer Country Oklahoma knowing they left where the storm was coming, but it makes me feel good to know that their budget vs. our budget seems to make no difference sometimes. Now I don't think I am so stupid. Man, it is frustrating when you leave an area to find you made the wrong decision!
Today I hope we do better. Gonna head to Lexington later this afternoon and then start watching the cap hoping it breaks for us. If not, we are gonna be up around Broken Bow late in the afternoon and looking toward a muddy gravel road night!
We are Twittering now, so watch for the new fan club site and you can get to it from there or check Twitter for Chasing4Life today and start following!